What kind of coding might be termed as violating metaquotes copyright?

Happy holidays. What kind of coding might be termed as violating metaquotes copyright?

tonny: Happy holidays. What kind of coding might be termed as violating metaquotes copyright?
Your question is too vague. Ask MetaQuotes.

ubzen:

These are the people who either didn't go on holiday or had a bad holiday like quarrelled with wife during holiday.

tonny:
Happy holidays. What kind of coding might be termed as violating metaquotes copyright?

Generally, using any application in a different way than the author allowed violates copyright.

Ovo:

Generally, using any application in a different way than the author allowed violates copyright.

Example please.

tonny:
Example please.

Example: Plug your MT4 as a tuner to a TV set. It violates copyright.

tonny: Example please.
Where was your example? Silly one line questions expecting someone else to write a book.

ubzen:
Where was your example? Silly one line questions expecting someone else to write a book.

Or more probably, as I can see his other posts, he likes to ignite a flame.

Ovo:
Or more probably, as I can see his other posts, he likes to ignite a flame.

Indeed . . .

Raptor its not trolling i seek help and ubzen posts a rude reply i mean if someone seeks help and you only have something rude to say then why not stay away from that post and let those who are willing to help participate. If anyone is trolling its ubzen.

tonny:
Raptor its not trolling i seek help and ubzen posts a rude reply i mean if someone seeks help and you only have something rude to say then why not stay away from that post and let those who are willing to help participate. If anyone is trolling its ubzen.

Are you sick ??? Looks like you are...

This is not the place to get consult from psychiater

About Ubzen I agree with him

happy newyear. happy live

Reason: