Message/question for Raptoruk

I am quite happy to comply with the norms and rules of this forum so as to benefit from using it.

With regards my recent post of fix my custom indicator program - I do not know what and SRC button is or where etx. Can you help me here?

In my message I very clearly state how and where the code can be easily seen and accessed. Thank you.

timhine45:

I am quite happy to comply with the norms and rules of this forum so as to benefit from using it.

With regards my recent post of fix my custom indicator program - I do not know what and SRC button is or where etx. Can you help me here?

Did you click the link I provided ? it's blue and underlined like any other html link . . .

RaptorUK:
You will need to post the code here for people to see it . . . they cannot see what you have in your MT4 terminal. either attach it as a file or add it using the SRC button, if you post without using the SRC button the code will be removed.

timhine45:

In my message I very clearly state how and where the code can be easily seen and accessed. Thank you.

timhine45:

It is 'prvolalert.mq4' in the custom indicator programs on MT4 navigator. My email is xxxxxxxx

We can't see what is in your MT4 Navigator . . . just like you can't see what is in my MT4 navigator . . . unless I show you, see below.

RaptorUK:

Did you click the link I provided ? it's blue and underlined like any other html link . . .

We can't see what is in your MT4 Navigator . . . just like you can't see what is in my MT4 navigator . . . unless I show you, see below.

Of course I may be using a different forex broker MT4 to you or somebody else.

So I should have realised that you or somebody else cannot see my code - they would have to download MT4 for the same broker so as to be able to the same set of MQL4 programs.

Which is an un-needed hassle if given my code via the SRC function here on this forum.

So I now see why you wanted it in this way .....

Sure is the truth that you are never to old to learn, or just to stop being mistaken or plain thick.

timhine45:

Sure is the truth that you are never to old to learn, or just to stop being mistaken or plain thick.

we are ALL here to learn . . . every single one of us.
Reason: