indicator to draw short lines

Hello

I am trying to make daily pivot indicator to draw short vertical lines, but i want to draw it not using objectcreat() function but using indicator functions. Precisely, i want how to draw a vertical line between 2 candles stick and the lines are discrete not continued. Any codes to help ?

Thanks

fx2013: Hello I am trying to make daily pivot indicator to draw short vertical lines, but i want to draw it not using objectcreat() function but using indicator functions. Precisely, i want how to draw a vertical line between 2 candles stick and the lines are discrete not continued. Any codes to help ? Thanks

You can make a request here: https://www.mql5.com/en/job. Allot of programmers there will be happy to provide codes for you.

fx2013: i want how to draw a vertical line between 2 candles stick
Can't be done with mt4. Lines are only drawn when A(p,t) != B(p,t) or x1,y1 != x2,y2 That means you can draw a vertical line ON a candle or a horizontal/trend line from one to another candle. There is no between.

fx2013:

Hello

I am trying to make daily pivot indicator to draw short vertical lines, but i want to draw it not using objectcreat() function but using indicator functions. Precisely, i want how to draw a vertical line between 2 candles stick and the lines are discrete not continued. Any codes to help ?

Thanks

It can be done with MT5/mql5 only.

fx2013:

Hello

What do you mean by "between" ? in the gap between 2 candles ? or from one candle to the next ? if it's in the gap then, as has already been said, you cannot do it.

RaptorUK:
What do you mean by "between" ? in the gap between 2 candles ? or from one candle to the next ? if it's in the gap then, as has already been said, you cannot do it.

If it's a vertical line, it can only be in the gap, not ?

angevoyageur:
If it's a vertical line, it can only be in the gap, not ?
If it's in the gap it doesn't connect to any candle . . . the OP needs to be clear on what he/she is trying to do. Pivot points would usually be horizontal lines . . .

I thought it was clear. OP said "vertical line between 2 candles." Between not on. Vertical not horizontal.

RaptorUK:

I mean short horizontal line between 2 candles, not candles close together, for example horizontal line connected between candle 5 and candle 10, i can draw it using object create, but i want using indicator functions rather.

fx2013: 2013.12.06 09:40 # i want how to draw a vertical line between 2 candles stick
fx2013: 2013.12.07 16:15 # I mean short horizontal line between 2 candles, not candles close together,
Make up your mind. Then use SetIndexStyle with DRAW_SECTION instead of line, just like ZigZag does.

WHRoeder:
Make up your mind. Then use SetIndexStyle with DRAW_SECTION instead of line, just like ZigZag does.

No. DRAW_ZIGZAG only, not between candles, but on the same candle.
Reason: