Alarm with time displayed to find when the market is intervened by bankers

Many of you should know that the forex market is intevened frecuently by bankers. Some of the mayor banks are under investigation for some practice as delay for 6 seconds the incoming orders to know this information 6 seconds before than other users and take adventages of the situation.

So there is a method to know when are they acting and it is by an alarm displaying the hours where there were no ticks movements for 6 seconds. By seeing the result after the alarm and comparing it with the 'normal' chart that should be drown the better is entry the order according to the way they are trying to manipulate it. Never agains them because they already are able to turn it according to their interest.

Maybe someone has already create it but I can not find it.

I do not understand how to create an indicator like this, Could anybody give me a hand on this and share it with the community??

Thanks

christiangoni:

Many of you should know that the forex market is intevened frecuently by bankers. Some of the mayor banks are under investigation for some practice as delay for 6 seconds the incoming orders to know this information 6 seconds before than other users and take adventages of the situation.

So there is a method to know when are they acting and it is by an alarm displaying the hours where there were no ticks movements for 6 seconds. By seeing the result after the alarm and comparing it with the 'normal' chart that should be drown the better is entry the order according to the way they are trying to manipulate it. Never agains them because they already are able to turn it according to their interest.

The tick count between different Brokers can be very significant, one Broker may have twice as many ticks compared to another Broker or even more . . . bearing this in mind how can you rely on tick count or absence of ticks ? there are many,many times during the day when there are no ticks for several seconds and this also varies from symbol to symbol.

That is way the USDCHF is going to go up right now at 08:44 uk time in the 24/10/2014 it doesn't not happen in a single platform because I have 3 opened at the same time. If you want to learn more please read the article and think about what would you do if you can control the market.

That is the link: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/swiss-forex-market-manipulated-no-110833488.html

Is just a theory that I would like to research but I can not keep watching the screen the whole day, If It works I would share the results if I am right with the community

christiangoni:
Is just a theory that I would like to research but I can not keep watching the screen the whole day, If It works I would share the results if I am right with the community
Look at some USDCHF M1 bars around Midnight, many of mine have sub 10 tick counts so will all have periods of no ticks for more than 6 seconds . . . are these all Swiss Bank manipulations ? or something else ?

I would be interested in does happening just when a movement is in a crucial point to decide the trend. There would be many I know I do not want to consider it as a maths saying that always that happen means that, It is just when It happens...

Reason: