Any Solution Run two Scripts in same Time?

Hi,

I want run two scripts in same time in MT4.

Is this possible?

Current when run first script and try run second script, MT4 alerts "would you like stop first and run second".

Can disable this Alert too?

Regards,

fxturn:

Hi,

Is this possible?

Current when run first script and try run second script, MT4 alerts "would you like stop first and run second".

You can't, run the second script on a duplicate chart . . .

RaptorUK:
You can't, run the second script on a duplicate chart . . .

I call that from dll, so need both in same chart.

fxturn:

I call that from dll, so need both in same chart.

Simultaneous Use

The programs also differ from each other by the amount of programs of different types simultaneously attached to a symbol window.

Expert Advisor. You can attach only one EA in one symbol window; the simultaneous use of several Expert Advisors is prohibited.

Script. You can attach only one script in one symbol window; the simultaneous use of several scripts is prohibited.

Custom indicator. You can attach several indicators in one symbol window simultaneously, they will not interfere with each other.

You could re-write the two scripts as one.

Or you could re-write one script as an EA, save a with the EA loaded as default.tpl, and then get your main EA to open a new window (which will then load the second EA).

fxturn:

Hi,

Is this possible?

Can disable this Alert too?

Regards,

you can copy and paste the first codes into the second one. of course, you need to modify some codes if needed.
Reason: