Open/Close positons at price that not exist in market! (off-quote) - page 2

angevoyageur:
You have to ask your broker. It provides data and trade server.
It's not his Broker though . . .

Dear friends, i captured this image from real account that i have its read-only pass..it's a real trade..
i'm following this ea trading style every day...
i want to know how an EA can use this bug or trade like this...anybody knows?

hrmf:
Dear friends, i captured this image from real account that i have its read-only pass..it's a real trade..
So i attach more trade..
i'm following this ea trading style every day...
i want to know how an EA can use this bug or trade like this...anybody knows?

So you are seeing these trades drawn on your Broker's data not on the data from the Broker where the trades are being placed ? what timeframe is this ? are both Brokers using the same timezone ?

RaptorUK:
So you are seeing these trades drawn on your Broker's data not on the data from the Broker where the trades are being placed ? what timeframe is this ? are both Brokers using the same timezone ?

both brokers?! it's just one broker...
there is no difference about time frame...open/close price is not exist in that time..

hrmf:

both brokers?! it's just one broker...
there is no difference about time frame...open/close price is not exist in that time..
When you log into the other traders account you do it on your Brokers platform and you look at your Brokers data . . . or am I wrong ? maybe your history data is removed and new data is pulled down from the other Broker . . .

RaptorUK:
When you log into the other traders account you do it on your Brokers platform and you look at your Brokers data . . . or am I wrong ? maybe your history data is removed and new data is pulled down from the other Broker . . .

you are wrong..
dear friends, notice that i saw these type of EAs before and these are using some brokers's bug and everything is real..so if you know about these EAs or if you know how its code works tell me..

I have often trades hanging in the air like the pictures show, all coming from closing by hedged positions.

Ovo:

I have often trades hanging in the air like the pictures show, all coming from closing by hedged positions.

good..please explain more...have you any EA or code to give me?.

You do not need EA, you may manually close the hedge as well, if you have both short and long, choose "close by" in the close popup.

hrmf:

you are wrong..
dear friends, notice that i saw these type of EAs before and these are using some brokers's bug and everything is real..so if you know about these EAs or if you know how its code works tell me..

So you have access to a real account in read-only mode, but it's not your account. Ask to the owner then.

Anyway that makes no sense, either the broker makes weird things or there is a bug somewhere, do you really believe you can profit from that.

Reason: