in build 509 from MB with problom in DDE Server

Hi everbody.

who is responsible for special version like the mb trading fx mt4. This version http://www.mbtrading.com/ have the option Enable DDE Server but this not function.

I ever use DDe because I have a program in .net that I use in paralel to monitor the market. Buut in this last build, 509 the dde server aren't function.

Who know if is possible turn on this? I think if the server name, =mt4|QUOTE where mt4 is the name server. In this build from MB is the same name?

sds

DDE is working for me with build 509 on MB trading (paid for limits account).

I use something like =MT4|QUOTE!EURAUD but excel changes it to ='MT4'|QUOTE!EURAUD

Maybe try that?

alladir:

DDE is working for me with build 509 on MB trading (paid for limits account).

I use something like =MT4|QUOTE!EURAUD but excel changes it to ='MT4'|QUOTE!EURAUD

Maybe try that?

I try many times. I turn off my avast, windows firewall and the result in excel is N/A.

I use Office Pro 2010 and in old version, i didnt had problem.

What formula do you type in Excel? Did you try reinstalling MT4?

=MT4|QUOTE!EURUSD

I will try reinstall my MB mt4.

I think that the problem is in my mt4, because I have two program that use the DDE mt4. One is the Excel and other is an applicative .net. Both cant connect with mt4.

thanks

I can't think of the problem. Good luck

program reinstalled, avast and windows firewall disabled and no functioning.

umbelieveble

I install also the original MT4 and function perfectly, the both excel files, inside the folder MB mt4 and mt4 function perfectly with dde mt4 enabled.

The problem is in MB MT4 509.

I would recommending contacting the broker of this so-called "special" version. I'll also recommend contacting metaQuotes. metaQuotes is currently cleaning_up anything "special".
Reason: