Missing historical data in the strategy tester

Hi all:

I want to test my EA, but in the tester, it seems that lots of the historical data are missing.

As shown in the following image, the data between 2012.04.02 15:00-2012.7.27 05:00 are missing.

My code is very simple. Just demostrate the idea.

int start(){

Print("Enter the trendea2, time @ ", TimeToStr(Time[0], TIME_DATE | TIME_MINUTES)); 

Function(); 

} 

Function(){

Print("Enter the trendz, time @ ", TimeToStr(Time[shift], TIME_DATE | TIME_MINUTES), " z=", z);  

} 

I use the simplest open price of each bar in the test. And the missing range is different every time.

Anyone know how to solve this problem please?

Thanks

asuralm: I want to test my EA, but in the tester, it seems that lots of the historical data are missing.
So download some.

WHRoeder:
So download some.

I checked the data manager, the data is complete. Also, I can see all the bars on chart. But in the tester, it seems not working properly.

downloading some is easier said than done, one time I tried importing some i downloaded and ended up making it worse lol.

SDC:

downloading some is easier said than done, one time I tried importing some i downloaded and ended up making it worse lol.

It's easy when you understand what MT4 does with the data . . . you have to stop it trying to do what it does with data while you are trying to import it . . .

RaptorUK:
It's easy when you understand what MT4 does with the data . . . you have to stop it trying to do what it does with data while you are trying to import it . . .

Sorry, I don't quite understand. Any solution to my problem please?

asuralm:

Sorry, I don't quite understand. Any solution to my problem please?
Have you looked at the actual log file ? instead of just looking at the journal ?
Reason: