Subscription paid but no linked???

Hi, I have made a payment to subscribe a signal for a week, payment made via paypal. But when i launched my MT4, i cannot subscribed to the signal?

May be - you did not enter MQL5.com login and password in the Community tab of Metatrader?

Anyway - read this FAQ - may be it will help.

Are you sure you have no signal in the Signals tab?

Please address to Servicedesk with terminal log files attached.

newdigital:

May be - you did not enter MQL5.com login and password in the Community tab of Metatrader?

Anyway - read this FAQ - may be it will help.

Thanks for the link, but it doesn't slove my pro.

I have entered all required in my terminal as i'm able to subscribed to free signal but not my paid signal. I subscribed the paid signal online for a week through mql5 website, when i tried to subscribe from my terminal, i realised there wasn't an option for a week but a month instead, could that be the reason? Then why on the website it allows me to subscribe for a week, now i'm stucked as i cannot cancel nor use it??? 

kenton:

I have entered all required in my terminal as i'm able to subscribed to free signal but not my paid signal.

You have at least 2 trade accounts in your terminal. Are you sure account subscribed to paid signal is an active one?

marsel:
You have at least 2 trade accounts in your terminal. Are you sure account subscribed to paid signal is an active one?
I have closed the other account. And now i realised that my broker was named wrongly...it should be ECN-New, it said now in my subscription ECN-Live. How can i change that?

kenton:
I have closed the other account. And now i realised that my broker was named wrongly...it should be ECN-New, it said now in my subscription ECN-Live. How can i change that?
Yes, it's a very frequent reason. Unsubscribe then you'll get a refund.

marsel:
Yes, it's a very frequent reason. Unsubscribe then you'll get a refund.
But when i tried to unsubscribe, it prompted me that the fund will be transferred to the provider?

kenton:
But when i tried to unsubscribe, it prompted me that the fund will be transferred to the provider?
You must agree to unsubscribe.

Im trying to subscribe to FastWay To Million Free, now charges 30 credits per month. Do the credits come out automatically from my fund?  what is a credit? or am i supposed to pay somewhere?

either way after ticking the agreeing to terms box, I enter my MQL5 password but the OK button remains ghosted out, so nothing happens. Frustrating!  Please advise im a newbie. 

Hi moneyshot,:

You can read those small threads with the information

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

How to Subscribe to Trading Signals

Besides, the questions about credits were asked here, example

Question :

Forum

I was disconnected from Free signal

kusumagracia, 2013.10.16 07:33

it's become a paid signal, you can check it out.....

btw how to get credit ? 

Reply :

Reason: