Anti decompiler must be the new features for metaeditor - page 4

akhmadfx3:

Look this screen shoot, using metaeditor ver 509 i compiled source code from decompiled source code, and Metaeditor denied to compile from decompiled source code, decompiled source code is unused for Metaeditor ver 509.

why not to complete to make all compiled code from metaeditor ver 509 is can not decompile with any decompile software.

This are amazing good news. Love this feature. Could Metaquotes open an MT4 store as well?

akhmadfx3: why not to complete to make all compiled code from metaeditor ver 509 is can not decompile with any decompile software.
Upcoming MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 Upgrades - Big Changes Are Underway - MQL4 forum

flaab:
This are amazing good news. Love this feature. Could Metaquotes open an MT4 store as well?
Click the link in the post above this one . . .

meowzx:

I have finalized qualified trades with expected returns. I love MT and good people here.

I would like to ask you guys to test my EA as soon as we are sure EA could not be decompiled.

here is test result: (trade only 6 qualified events monthly)

special thanks to topic owner akhmadfx3 and Russell.

wow, looks like fundamental based system, i have known news display indicator, can work to apply on EA and can trade only x minutes before and after news release or not trade x minutes before and after news release, should we make a new thread about this ?, i just need find some indicators to read correct about 80% trend direction during any news to make fundamental EA based news display indicator, but some broker shutdown the trade server during any news release, how about that ?, we need talk each other on other forum or thread. my skype is akhmad.fx

akhmadfx3:

wow, looks like fundamental based system, i have known news display indicator, can work to apply on EA and can trade only x minutes before and after news release or not trade x minutes before and after news release, should we make a new thread about this ?, i just need find some indicators to read correct about 80% trend direction during any news to make fundamental EA based news display indicator, but some broker shutdown the trade server during any news release, how about that ?, we need talk each other on other forum or thread. my skype is akhmad.fx

I'm sorry to add you late. I rarely use skype now.

BTW, do u use facebook? if so, please add me Rithirong.Kaewvicheara

RaptorUK:
Plenty of customers have bought EAs and Indicators and then some time later found that they can't get support or that the website they bought from is no longer in existence. They bought an ex4 file and must not be disenfranchised.

Surely if the reason we need a more secure compiler is because the existing ex4 can easily be decomplied, older EA's and indicators could be just as easily decompiled and then recompiled by a new secure compiler ?

SDC:

Surely if the reason we need a more secure compiler is because the existing ex4 can easily be decomplied, older EA's and indicators could be just as easily decompiled and then recompiled by a new secure compiler ?

I hope you aren't advocating the use of decompilers ?

Well I cant speak for anyone else, but If I authored software several years ago that I no longer supported I wouldn't care who decompiled it.

SDC:

Well I cant speak for anyone else, but If I authored software several years ago that I no longer supported I wouldn't care who decompiled it.

Well post it to the code base and anyone can use it.

In my opinion anti-decompiler is a must if you want to SELL or RENT an EA. I have a very good EA but Im having my doubts in publish it on mql5.com. First because it can be used for free for the people of metaquotes, but as I need the money and I have no better option at the moment, I have to accept that. But the most terryfing thing is that someone can just download the DEMO and decompile it, well and if they cant do it with the demo, maybe after buying the product, I dont care my EA has been decompiled and now, he can sell it and put it for free all over the internet. NOT FUN.

A anti-decompiler is a MUST end of the history.

Anyone is using a nice anti-decompiler, Im going to try this one-> https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1572

Reason: