How to place orders on Multiple Symbols?

Hi,

I am running an EA on EURUSD. I would like to place orders on other symbols. How can I do it?

Thanks in advance.

With Regards,

Krishna 

Put it on another chart and change its magic number

WHRoeder:
Put it on another chart and change its magic number

I want it to send order to USDCHF while trading in EURUSD. Some variables are being used in both symbols(like flags). 

krishna_gopal_2:

I want it to send order to USDCHF while trading in EURUSD. Some variables are being used in both symbols(like flags). 

Just use OrderSend("USDCHF", . . . . .)  but you can't use Bid and Ask because they will be for EURUSD, so use MarketInfo("USDCHF", MODE_BID)  and MODE_ASK

RaptorUK:
Just use OrderSend("USDCHF", . . . . .)  but you can't use Bid and Ask because they will be for EURUSD, so use MarketInfo("USDCHF", MODE_BID)  and MODE_ASK

Thanks. It worked. But couldn't run it in Tester. Is there any third party tester for multi symbols?

krishna_gopal_2: I want it to send order to USDCHF while trading in EURUSD. Some variables are being used in both symbols(like flags). 

The variables are unique to the EA. Put it on two charts. Only Global variables - MQL4 Documentation are shared.

If you want one EA to trade multiple pairs, you can NOT use any Predefined variables - MQL4 Documentation

krishna_gopal_2:

Thanks. It worked. But couldn't run it in Tester. Is there any third party tester for multi symbols?

Read this:  Testing Features and Limits in MetaTrader 4

It says . .   "Trading is permitted for the symbol under test only, no portfolio testing

Attempts to trade using another symbol will return error"

RaptorUK:

Read this:  Testing Features and Limits in MetaTrader 4

It says . .   "Trading is permitted for the symbol under test only, no portfolio testing

Attempts to trade using another symbol will return error"

Fine. I read it. But, is there any other third party software providing Multi Symbol Testing?

krishna_gopal_2:

Fine. I read it. But, is there any other third party software providing Multi Symbol Testing?
MT5
Reason: