EX4 files automatically deleted when launching MT4 Terminal !!! - page 2

Hi, thanks for help guys.

I'm using Build 507 in Win7 (fully updated and working fine). So, I reinstalled all from scratch to "C:\MT4" instead of "C:\Program Files (x86)\....."
EA that were Greyed are back to green state and they work normally. I know this is the hardcore solution to reinstall all but well emergency needs...

By the way, today a new bug !!! (worst) : the Terminal close itself after few second and it is impossible to keep it opens.......

First, it opens and connect to my broker, then I got the little sound "connected", then immediately after the terminal shut-down without any alert, notice or error !!!

anybody notice this?

DavidS777:

Hi, thanks for help guys.

I'm using Build 507 in Win7 (fully updated and working fine). So, I reinstalled all from scratch to "C:\MT4" instead of "C:\Program Files (x86)\....."
EA that were Greyed are back to green state and they work normally. I know this is the hardcore solution to reinstall all but well emergency needs...

By the way, today a new bug !!! (worst) : the Terminal close itself after few second and it is impossible to keep it opens.......

First, it opens and connect to my broker, then I got the little sound "connected", then immediately after the terminal shut-down without any alert, notice or error !!!

anybody notice this?

You need to read a few more threads about Build 507 . . .  it's been discussed and buildd 509 fixes the issue.

back to my post and last remark... all right I deleted all EX4 and launch the terminal it is opened..

Recompile EX4. Works.. :(

New build seems to be sensible  :)

RaptorUK:
You need to read a few more threads about Build 507 . . .  it's been discussed and buildd 509 fixes the issue.

All right I'll donwload new build and find the thread about 509.

Build 509 seems to do the same thing. I had Win Explorer up on another screen and when I start MT4, it disappeared right in front of my eyes. :(

Try to install in C:\MT4 (it works for me)
Reason: