Indicator that show results for a specific timeframe in a lower timeframe, but matching with its respective time candle series.

Hello guys, I wrote an indicator that functions in H1 timeframe, ie, for each candle this indicator returns 1 or -1. I'm using iHigh, iLow, etc.., So that when I switch to a smaller timeframe indicator stay intact. But now, I wish that when I switch to a smaller timeframe, the indicator showed fidelity according to this example:

In H1: 
Time [2] = 10:00 = 1
Time [1] = 11:00 = -1
Time [0] = 12:00 = 1

In M30:
Time [4] = 10:00 = 1
Time [3] = 10:30 = 1
Time [2] = 11:00 = -1
Time [1] = 11:30 = -1

In M15:
Time [8] = 10:00 = 1
Time [7] = 10:15 = 1
Time [6] = 10:30 = 1
Time [5] = 10:45 = 1
Time [4] = 11:00 = -1
Time [3] = 11:15 = -1
Time [2] = 11:30 = -1
Time [1] = 11:45 = -1

Please, anybody have a suggestion on which functions I can use to solve this?

Rodorush:
Hello guys, I wrote an indicator that functions in H1 timeframe, ie, for each candle this indicator returns 1 or -1. I'm using iHigh, iLow, etc.., So that when I switch to a smaller timeframe indicator stay intact. But now, I wish that when I switch to a smaller timeframe, the indicator showed fidelity according to this example:

Please, anybody have a suggestion on which functions I can use to solve this?
I don't understand what you want . . .  what is your input ?  what is your output ?  what conditions apply to get your input to your output ?

Hello Raptor, thanks for reply. I attached the indicator. There is only one input, the specifIc timetrame that we need to work. Lets consider for example, M30. So if we change the chart timeframe for M5, for example, the indicator doesn't change. I would like that it change, but respecting M30 results, like my table's example. One possibility is to construct another indicator that uses this first one. But I think there is a possibility to embed in this same indicator.

Rodorush:
Hello Raptor, thanks for reply. I attached the indicator. There is only one input, the specifIc timetrame that we need to work. Lets consider for example, M30. So if we change the chart timeframe for M5, for example, the indicator doesn't change. I would like that it change, but respecting M30 results, like my table's example. One possibility is to construct another indicator that uses this first one. But I think there is a possibility to embed in this same indicator.

OK,  I see what you are trying to do now . . .

It seems to me that you need to calculate your Indicator based on H1 but output the buffer based on the result of the H1 calculation.  So just calculate when you get a new H1 bar but then write the values to the lower timeframe bars within that H1 bar at the same time. 

search code base for multi-timeframe (mtf) indicators.

Thank you very much Raptor and WHRoeder. According your explanation, I have reached the solution.
Reason: