Question about MT5 Non Hedging and Scaling Out Positions

If I am using MT5 with a non hedging account, and I would like to partially scale out of a current position how is that handled since a non hedging account won't allow orders on the server in the opposite direction of my current position?  Any info is greatly appreciated as I am about to hire a programmer to create a new EA with this feature and would like to know if it is possible.  Thanks.

Just as you have stated—on a "netting" account, any opposite orders will simple partially close out the current position.

However, that is the very definition of "Scaling out" even on a "hedging" account, to carry out partial exits on the current position.

Even on a "hedging" account, there are no opposite positions during a "Scale Out". There are only various partial closing as the price moves favourably.

Scale Out Definition
Scale Out Definition
  • www.investopedia.com
To scale out is the process of selling off portions of total shares held while the price increases. To scale out, or scaling out, means to exit a position by selling in increments as the price of the stock climbs. Key Takeaways To scale out of a trade is to incrementally sell a portion of one's long position as the stock price rises. This...

Thanks Fernando. 
Reason: