Expert Advisors: IREA

IREA:

IREA is an automated trade algorithm based on the idea of that an unusual impact in price changes will be adjusted by an inverse movement (you can see this in many shocks).

It works with the indicator InverseReaction (version 1.1 or higher) and trades on its signals (when the price changes exceeds some predefined limits, with the new bar, IREA will trade in inverse direction).

Author: Erdem Sen

Dont fiind your indicator in english version site.

Why do you have indicated that the best indicator works on the period D1? Looked looks great even on M1.

P.S.Sorry my bad english 

Sepulca:

Click on the link in the post above . . .  IREA: leads to  https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1805

Sepulca:

Why do you have indicated that the best indicator works on the period D1? Looked looks great even on M1.

P.S.Sorry my bad english 

Most of the time M1 isn't affected from external events, it can have a relatively stable innner dynamic. and with EA, one can set the right values for any period or may be (i don't know) symbol.

But for the indicator, in M1, it is too fast to decide if a signal is powerful.  And i believe spread gets the big pay of inverse reflexes in little periods.

While you using bigger periods, you get more stable decissions because with every hour passed, there are less news which can affect the market, and spread loses its importance

wtih daily period, when the day is over, there are no news left, if a signal does exist then, you can decide well (namely, it was a tip, not a rule)

Reason: