Different Standard Lot Size between subscriber broker and signal broker

hi guys, i have question with lot size..

i already calculate it, i hv 1500 USD lot 1:500 and 95% of my equity already set for signal..

for example i want to subcriber signal which has 6,810 USD and 1:500 leverage

my op lot size will be>> (precentage equity) X (subscriber equity/signal equity) X (subscriber leverage/signal leverage) = 95% X (1500 :6810) X (500:500)

but the problem is my broker's size of 1 lot are 10,000 USD not 100,000USD (signal standart lot)

do u know how to set my lot size to be 10X bigger,,so it will be the same size like it should be?

The only way to increase your lot size is by investing more money.

i already figure it out the solution,,the best one without investing more money is using copy trader program and increase lot size like u said..

thanx mr mod

Yes, that is true but you might have pips differences due to delay in copy or get in real sync with the signal.

Hi

Does anyone know how MQL round up the lot size? eg the journal indicated that my ratio was 10%, provider opened 0.20 lot but my acct is only 0.01 lot (shld be 0.02???). I also noticed some sort of rounding down logic? eg if its 0.05678, MQL takes it as 0.05 or 5%, the decimal is truncated? Pls pt me to correct link, search is too tedious. I wanted to suggest that mql community have a special folder for every article regards signals written by Metaquote staff so that mostly we can skip here and read there instead. 

ymleong:

Hi

Does anyone know how MQL round up the lot size? eg the journal indicated that my ratio was 10%, provider opened 0.20 lot but my acct is only 0.01 lot (shld be 0.02???). I also noticed some sort of rounding down logic? eg if its 0.05678, MQL takes it as 0.05 or 5%, the decimal is truncated? Pls pt me to correct link, search is too tedious. I wanted to suggest that mql community have a special folder for every article regards signals written by Metaquote staff so that mostly we can skip here and read there instead. 

About rounding of ratio, please read the Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service point 15. How the lot size itself is rounded I am not sure, in your example (10% applied to 0.20 lot) it seems you are right. Can you provide more details ?

ymleong:

Hi

i think it is also because of leverage different between subscriber and signal provider
Reason: