MT5 EA that open a Order at EURUSD and GBPUSD

Hello,

can somebody help me with a open source code example for a MT5 EA that open a Order in EURUSD and GBPUSD when a simple signal happen?

I want to make some Test but i dont get a EA working.

So the EA need just to open one Order in that both pairs, let us say at every new candel open and close both orders again at every candel close.

That would be very helpfull if somebody can help with such a code.

I have currently a MT5 EA with wich i can test, but just trading in one pair, since i trying to let it trade in 2 different pairs during the Backtest, it does not open orders, it write Requote instead of open the order in the other pair and i dont get it working. So a working example would be helpfull.

Thanks.

Have you looked at the Codebase ? There is a lot of EA

I have already one, but what i search is one wich does open during a backtest in that 2 different currenys a order. and thats not easy to find, if you know one from the codebase i would be happy when you can give me the link.

SystemMQL:
I have already one, but what i search is one wich does open during a backtest in that 2 different currenys a order. and thats not easy to find, if you know one from the codebase i would be happy when you can give me the link.
Search for "multi currency", for example this one https://www.mql5.com/en/code/450
Exp_TEMA
Exp_TEMA
  • votes: 6
  • Nikolay Kositsin
  • www.mql5.com
Multi-currency trend following expert system using the Triple Exponential Moving Average technical indicator.

Thank you, i am not so experienced enough for using the search and find the right code, but your example look right.

SystemMQL:

can somebody help me with a open source code example for a MT5 EA that open a Order in EURUSD and GBPUSD when a simple signal happen?

I just programmed my first MultiCurrency EA. There are not all external variable working but it is a compact and clear code an perfect for testing.

Take a look at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/14478 

Need some help with my Multi-Currency EA
Need some help with my Multi-Currency EA
  • www.mql5.com
The first thing is to Inizialize the RSI indicator with a changeable Timeframe:.
Reason: