Link Graphic

First of all, sorry fior my english, I'm french...

1/I'd like to know how can I link charts. For example, I'd like to draw a line in the 4h00, and I'd like to see (to be report) on the 30 minutes.

Is it possible ?

Thanks

One possible way would be to do the following:

You could create a background indicator that sits on the charts that you want to link. You could use a key to match which charts should be linked or just link by symbol or ...

The indicator would loop through chart objects periodically and write the coordinates to a file, object type, and whatever you are using as a match (perhaps symbol).

The indicator would also check the file for new objects and then create those ...

This is, of course, a simplified explanation, but you could do something along those lines to sync chart objects.

tutela: 1/I'd like to know how can I link charts. For example, I'd like to draw a line in the 4h00, and I'd like to see (to be report) on the 30 minutes.
Your question makes no sense. You draw a line using time and/or price or you draw a line using indicator buffers on the current chart. The source data can be any time frame.

tutela:

First of all, sorry fior my english, I'm french...

1/I'd like to know how can I link charts. For example, I'd like to draw a line in the 4h00, and I'd like to see (to be report) on the 30 minutes.

Is it possible ?

Thanks

I did not get it either. Shouldn't your question read "How could I copy objects from an open chart to another chart?"
Reason: