This is great ea

Hi,anyone here know how to reverse this ea strategy?When its open buy its become sell..and vice versa
This ea I’ve been watching it trades and what can I see it’s a losing system..been tested it with demo acc few months ago and consistent losing,

I’tried to copy the trade using mt4i trade copier and reverse the signals but it wont work because of delay in copy and sometimes trade copier crash..

So I need built in reverse trade function inside this ea,and take profit level become stoploss,and close position default

I tried this ea with timeframe 5minutes eur/usd,tp 5 and close default by this ea

I hope someone can help me to recoding this ea…I cant wait anymore because its consistent losing even today losing is 65pips…just need to reverse it…plz guy,who know I will post the ea…

fizonforex:
  1. Hi,anyone here know how to reverse this ea strategy?
    What strategy?
  2. When its open buy its become sell..and vice versa
    Do you have the code? Where is your attempt?
  3. So I need built in reverse trade function inside this ea,and take profit level become stoploss,and close position default
    What EA? where is your attempt?
  4. I hope someone can help me to recoding this ea…
    Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder:
  1. Hi,anyone here know how to reverse this ea strategy?
    What strategy?
  2. When its open buy its become sell..and vice versa
    Do you have the code? Where is your attempt?
  3. So I need built in reverse trade function inside this ea,and take profit level become stoploss,and close position default
    What EA? where is your attempt?
  4. I hope someone can help me to recoding this ea…
    Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

Mod edit:  Decompiled code attachment removed

this is preset tht i use...on m5 tf eur/usd

fizonforex:
this is preset tht i use...on m5 tf eur/usd

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief or the receiver of stolen code. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact and help you with that. (If you post decompiled code again a moderator will ban you.)

fizonforex:
Mod edit:  Decompiled code attachment removed

DO NOT POST DECOMPILED (stolen)  CODE   if you do this again you will be BANNED.
Reason: