Need Help the for this ea. Back Test is ok but its not executing order I mean not trading with live or demo account...

One of my friend send it to me for back test I has tested and found a good back test result form this ea. But while I am trying to start trading found its not working more then 24hrs I observed it but this ea didn't executed any order. Any help from this ea will be appreciated. main source file given here  

Mod edit:  Decompiled code removed 

richard2007:
One of my friend send it to me for back test I has tested and found a good back test result form this ea. But while I am trying to start trading found its not working more then 24hrs I observed it but this ea didn't executed any order. Any help from this ea will be appreciated. main source file given here  

Don't post decompiled code here! The moderators are going to remove it anyway.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact. No one here will help you!

If you post decompiled code again, you will be banned.

richard2007:

Mod edit:  Decompiled code removed 

DO NOT POST DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE.

Take this as your first and last warning, post decompiled code again and your account will be BANNED. 

Reason: