About Symbols Digits Changing

I would like to know when at some broker's server digits for the forex/currencies are changed (i.e. different) from 4 to 5 and 2 to 3 , i.e. 1 digit +more shown in MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_DIGITS), Question : Will that apply also for the other symbols from CFD and Futures and others or There is no rule ?

PS.1 . I am not going to open demo accounts at different brokers just for checking that. Just info if someone can tell me.

rfb:

I would like to know when at some broker's server digits for the forex/currencies are changed (i.e. different) from 4 to 5 and 2 to 3 , i.e. 1 digit +more shown in MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_DIGITS), Question : Will that apply also for the other symbols from CFD and Futures and others or There is no rule ?

PS.1 . I am not going to open demo accounts at different brokers just for checking that. Just info if someone can tell me.

Normally they don't change 

In 2006 prices moved with pips 4 digit notation EURUSD all brokers

the less spread you pay the more profit you get

So brokers like to have daytraders to trade

to get them it is nice you can offer low spread with 5 digit notation it was more easie offering lower spread level

now most brokers have 5 digit notation EURUSD but still some have 4 digit notation

Old programs are made for situations there was no 5 digit notation currency

now you have to make programs to work as well for 4 as for 5 digit notation Symbols 

deVries 5 star answer. (Now I think I will sit at my PC with Blender, and can think for the sentences) Thank You, seems like you are not using your weekend, welcome.
Reason: