Download MetaTrader 5

Not possible to disable agent, why

To add comments, please log in or register
Millions of traders download codes from MQL5 library. Share your app with them!
jbendsen
jbendsen 2013.10.07 10:39 

Hi

I have two MT5 installations on my server, the server has 8 xeon cores. On either MT5 insttalation I am not able to disable the first core in the Agents tab. I think this is a bug or wrong design!

My first MT5 install is running a huge optimization, I told it to use the first 6 cores, which it does. So on my second MT5 install it is not possible to disable the first 6 cores so the last 2 cores are used. only core 2 till 6 can be disable.

Workaround anyone?

Thanks

Jesper 

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.
Ronnie Mansolillo
Ronnie Mansolillo 2013.10.07 10:46  
I have a similar situation. MT5 on two different machines but agents are unchangeble.
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2013.10.07 12:14  
jbendsen:

Hi

I have two MT5 installations on my server, the server has 8 xeon cores. On either MT5 insttalation I am not able to disable the first core in the Agents tab. I think this is a bug or wrong design!

My first MT5 install is running a huge optimization, I told it to use the first 6 cores, which it does. So on my second MT5 install it is not possible to disable the first 6 cores so the last 2 cores are used. only core 2 till 6 can be disable.

Workaround anyone?

Thanks

Jesper 

You have to select core 7 or 8, and then only disable core 1. Selected core is displayed in bold.
hesham abd el meniam
hesham abd el meniam 2013.10.07 12:26  
angevoyageur:
You have to select core 7 or 8, and then only disable core 1. Selected core is displayed in bold.
This is a good site and I want to take advantage of it
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2013.10.07 12:26  
hishamsds:
This is a good site and I want to take advantage of it
You are welcome.
jbendsen
jbendsen 2013.10.07 16:27  
Thanks, this helps :-)
To add comments, please log in or register