Not possible to disable agent, why

Hi

I have two MT5 installations on my server, the server has 8 xeon cores. On either MT5 insttalation I am not able to disable the first core in the Agents tab. I think this is a bug or wrong design!

My first MT5 install is running a huge optimization, I told it to use the first 6 cores, which it does. So on my second MT5 install it is not possible to disable the first 6 cores so the last 2 cores are used. only core 2 till 6 can be disable.

Workaround anyone?

Thanks

Jesper 

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

I have a similar situation. MT5 on two different machines but agents are unchangeble.

jbendsen:

Hi

I have two MT5 installations on my server, the server has 8 xeon cores. On either MT5 insttalation I am not able to disable the first core in the Agents tab. I think this is a bug or wrong design!

My first MT5 install is running a huge optimization, I told it to use the first 6 cores, which it does. So on my second MT5 install it is not possible to disable the first 6 cores so the last 2 cores are used. only core 2 till 6 can be disable.

Workaround anyone?

Thanks

Jesper 

You have to select core 7 or 8, and then only disable core 1. Selected core is displayed in bold.

angevoyageur:
You have to select core 7 or 8, and then only disable core 1. Selected core is displayed in bold.
This is a good site and I want to take advantage of it

hishamsds:
This is a good site and I want to take advantage of it
You are welcome.

Thanks, this helps :-)
Reason: