newbie here need help

can anyone help me with this.. my ea just working only on tester but not on live trading, pls check attached ea is there something missing? i put init & deinit also but still not working on live trading.
Files:
leveling.mq4  13 kb

Did you allow live trading? Picture.

05121981:
can anyone help me with this.. my ea just working only on tester but not on live trading, pls check attached ea is there something missing? i put init & deinit also but still not working on live trading.

Are you allowed to place buy and sell trades with directly setting stoploss and takeprofit levels.....

With a lot of brokers ( ECN )  this is not allowed

If so you have to change the OrderSend command .....

05121981:

Run this test:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/143043/page2#746319

. . .  and check the return values from the trading functions and report errors:   What are Function return values ? How do I use them ?

ubzen:
Did you allow live trading? Picture.

i done all to make live trading active, but still ea not working, only initialize?

RaptorUK:

Run this test:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/143043/page2#746319

. . .  and check the return values from the trading functions and report errors:   What are Function return values ? How do I use them ?

i done all to make live trading active, but still ea not working, only initialize?

05121981:

You did the test ? and is your Broker an ECN type Broker ?

RaptorUK:
You did the test ? and is your Broker an ECN type Broker ?

yes i test to GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY and result only inlitialized... 

05121981:

yes i test to GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY and result only inlitialized... 

Perhaps it would help if you answered the question I asked . . . 

RaptorUK:
Perhaps it would help if you answered the question I asked . . . 

yes i have ECN Broker (Excel Market & ECN-FX Open)

yes i have ECN Broker (Excel Market & ECN-FX Open);  could you check again my ea. i think i didn't manipulate any price there.
Reason: