Problem importing data for backtesting - page 2

Select the Charts Tab and Make sure the Check-Boxes looks like the Image Below. Make sure to enter all Nines within the [Max bars in history] and [Max bars in chart] fields.

Select the Server Tab. [I removed my server_name and login but make sure yours is there]. 1: Check the Enable Proxy Server. 2: Click the Proxy Box. 3:Enter 1.1.1.1 and hit OK. We're done setting Options, hit OK again on Options Window to Save your settings and Exit Options. Close the Terminal and Return to the Fx_Lab Folder.

Open the [history] Folder.

Open the [Demo] Folder.

You want to Select and Delete All the .hst files. You do-not want to delete the Top-Four Files as shown in the Image Below.

Once you've downloaded the .Zip folder to the Desktop, Open the Folder, there should be a .txt file in there called EURUSD.txt. Drag and Copy that to the Desktop as well. Finally it should look something like the Image below.

Now you need to Import the Data. Open the Terminal.exe [from Image2]. Make sure it says No-Connection and/or Icon is Red [from Image5]. Click on Tools>History Center [F2].

Find and Expand [+] the EURUSD icon on the Left_Side. Double_Click and Make_Sure 1 Minute (M1) is Selected. Click Import in the Lower-Right of the Window.

Hit Browse, Locate the EURUSD.txt file on the Desktop, hit OK. The Path should look something similar depending upon your version of Windows. After verifying that everything looks good, Hit OK. It'll start to import the data, depending on your computer, it could stall.

*My volume says 4 because I generally remove the Volume on my m1-data by Playing with the Volume check box. I have my reasons. You however probably want to keep your Volume as-is.

You can verify that the import worked by double-clicking the EURUSD M1 Drums. If the Drums becomes colorful [Green & Gold] instead of [Silver] then it worked. You can also scroll down on your data to see if you got 2001-2012 [At the time of this Writing].

Reason: