New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 482: one click trading panel and publishing screenshots of charts on MQL5.com - page 3

sergery:

Editor: Fixed working with clipboard.

---

this new version does not work well with clipboard.

when i copy /paste codes ,it always missed the last some letters  .

That isn't what the fix was about.

Please describe how to reproduce the error you are seeing,  then if I can reproduce it I will raise a Service Desk ticket. 

RaptorUK:

Apparently this issue has now been fixed . . .

Support Team 2013.03.20 13:55

Fixed. Thank you.

Please wait some time for updating 

Thank you for addressing the issue! I await a new release.

1. Terminal: Increased the number of allowed parallel trading operations for MQL4 programs - up to 8 parallel trade requests are allowed now. This ensures uninterrupted simultaneous trading of several scripts or Expert Advisors - it means that it is almost impossible to receive "Trade context is busy" error code in normal conditions.

Up until now, I am doing for every trade I want to close:

- Check for safe environment (connected, trade context, ...)

- OrderClose

- Verify that OrderClose were correct or retry if it didn't

- Go to the next order I want to close.

The way I am coding the close of trades will not be able to take advantage of this feature as it needs a confirmed close before attempting to close the next order. Do I need to recode my EAs to be able to use this feature?

fainto:

Up until now, I am doing for every trade I want to close:

- Check for safe environment (connected, trade context, ...)

- OrderClose

- Verify that OrderClose were correct or retry if it didn't

- Go to the next order I want to close.

The way I am coding the close of trades will not be able to take advantage of this feature as it needs a confirmed close before attempting to close the next order. Do I need to recode my EAs to be able to use this feature?

I don't see how it helps with a single EA,  your code has to wait for the OrderSend() function to return . . .  it can't parallel task.  If you have multiple copies of your EA running it will help with trade context busy.

M15 data: 

2013.04.02,22:31,27.240,27.242,27.230,27.232,71
2013.04.02,22:46,27.234,27.245,27.226,27.239,97
2013.04.02,23:01,27.237,27.246,27.223,27.223,66

2013.04.02,23:16,27.224,27.242,27.221,27.222,115

datetime t = D"2013. 04.02 23:00:00";

int pos = iBarShift(NULL, 15,  t, true); 

I get the result pos  at  bar time= "2013.04.02,22:46", why not return -1?  I have use exact=true

ray:

M15 data: 

I get the result pos  at  bar time= "2013.04.02,22:46", why not return -1?  I have use exact=true

Because 23:00:00  falls within that M15 bar,  read this post and thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/143687/page2#762067

RaptorUK:

Be a little careful with this Build,  there is either a major change in functionality or a significant bug,  if I try to place a Sell trade at anything other than the Bid price for the symbol concerned the OrderSend() should fail and an error will be generated,  it seems that this is no longer the case . . .  it seems that the OrderSend() works and the order is placed at the current Bid price of the symbol being traded  NOT at the Bid price of the symbol that the EA is placed upon.  So this should see the end of requotes ?  you will get what you are given like it or not . . .  maybe this makes the slippage parameter redundant ? 

Look here for more info:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/143997/page2#773665 

Well 3 weeks has gone by,  I contacted the Metaquotes Service Desk - no reply,  I contacted a MetaQuotes Admin - no reply until I asked for any info,  I contacted a Broker - no reply despite contacting them via live chat - London and sydney and addition emails only for them to say "we are ill-equipped to deal with the finer points and programming of a particular trading system. We encourage enquiries of this nature to be directed to the EA programmer/provider in question "  I sent them a test EA to demonstrate the issue.

So I don't know what is going on . . .  maybe a mod has been made and the Documentation hasn't been updated,  maybe these Brokers are running some unapproved plugin,  maybe I am reading the documentation wrong . . .  I just wish there was someone that could tell me what the answer is.

RaptorUK:

Well 3 weeks has gone by,  I contacted the Metaquotes Service Desk - no reply,  I contacted a MetaQuotes Admin - no reply until I asked for any info,  I contacted a Broker - no reply despite contacting them via live chat - London and sydney and addition emails only for them to say "we are ill-equipped to deal with the finer points and programming of a particular trading system. We encourage enquiries of this nature to be directed to the EA programmer/provider in question "  I sent them a test EA to demonstrate the issue.

So I don't know what is going on . . .  maybe a mod has been made and the Documentation hasn't been updated,  maybe these Brokers are running some unapproved plugin,  maybe I am reading the documentation wrong . . .  I just wish there was someone that could tell me what the answer is.

Maybe try to post on Russian forum ?

angevoyageur:
Maybe try to post on Russian forum ?

I would but I don't trust the online translator enough.  My Broker replied when I hassled him again . . .

The support department have been asked to investigate this further. Our initial investigation shows an error should be given if you are placing your order outside of pre-defined boundaries depending on the currency pair. (At least this is what happens if you order directly via the order form) However we will continue to investigate. In the interim it would be prudent to regulate this from the client side by ensuing your EA does place any orders significantly different from the market price.

Is there a way to disable  the new one click panel? my ea uses the comment field and no longer displays properly.

I find this very annoying. please make it optional

thank you

Reason: