why a same code in EA gives differents results with two computer ?

Hi, I need help !

I'd test my EA in two computer who have metatrader 4. The problem unexpected are the results: they're différents. I ask why this is the case, because one of the post may be not normal. Thanks

Davidafx:

Hi, I need help !

I'd test my EA in two computer who have metatrader 4. The problem unexpected are the results: they're différents. I ask why this is the case, because one of the post may be not normal. Thanks

What was the Spread for each run ?   did you export the data from one PC and import it into the other ?  if the Spread or the data are different then your results can be different.

1. Different broker ???
  2. Did you check the spread moment of test ??
  3. Settings equal ???
  4. Testing data Equal ???  Have both mt4 stations equal bars in test ??
  5. ........???

Thanks Raptor, I just download data update. We've same results now.

Hi. Could you help me, how to import a script in EA? Or, how to execute a script with an EA ? Is the script will be called in the same folder of the EA ?

Davidafx:

Hi. Could you help me, how to import a script in EA? Or, how to execute a script with an EA ? Is the script will be called in the same folder of the EA ?

Add the script's code to the EA as a user defined function then call the function.

My purpose is to run my EA using an other script, just to protect intellect value of developper'script...

Davidafx:

My purpose is to run my EA using an other script, just to protect intellect value of developper'script...

Ah,  there is no standard way in mql4 to get the EA to call a script.   To get some background info:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/136296
Reason: