Notification stop working 3 days ago! Can anyone help?

Notification(PC -> IPHONE4 client) stop working 3 days ago!  Message can only be noticed/received when I open the iphone client. No prompt at all! Notification setting of PC & iphone client are correct! Anyone run into same problem?

I noticed. Very annoying since I used notifications to monitor my trades. Actually, I used this occasion to replace notifications with old-good SMS messages (via email-2-sms) since I recently discovered iOS notifications are NOT guaranteed. The worst thing is that Apple only stores the last push notification for re-sending if you are offline so if MT4 sends you several notifications while not connected to Internet, you'll only receive the last one when you re-connect. SMS seems to be much better option - you don't need internet connection and no message should get lost.  

I have a client with the same issue.  I tested it on Android with my demo account and it seems to work ok.  I'm wondering if there was an update with 6.1.2 which stops push notifications or if the message box is full.

Edit: My Android works fine but my work colleagues iPhone does not.  Seems to be an issue with iPhone Mt4. 

Nothing to do with iOS 6.1.2. Not working also on 5.1.1.

I'm having this problem as well, I would be very grateful if someone could give a solution how to get these working again.

If I may add that since these notifications stopped working I have once received a notification like it used to after indicator sent it, and once by manually sending the test notification, so the function is still there but not working properly.

Reason: