History Data Import Problem

I have a problem when I import the data to MT4 history center,  5-decimal points data had been converted to  4-decimal points (both .csv and .txt  data). Please tell me what is wrong and how to fix the problem?

How are you coming to that conclusion?

WHRoeder:
How are you coming to that conclusion?

Before importing, I have checked the data, all the prices are 5-decimal points. After imported into the History Center I can see the data have been rounded up to 4-decimal points and when I do the EA Test, this will get the wrong profit and loss figures.

billzhu:

Before importing, I have checked the data, all the prices are 5-decimal points. After imported into the History Center I can see the data have been rounded up to 4-decimal points and when I do the EA Test, this will get the wrong profit and loss figures.

How ?  please explain what you are doing to see that the values are 4 digits ?  are you using a function such as Print() or Alert() ?  have you read the documentation on these functions ?

RaptorUK:

How ?  please explain what you are doing to see that the values are 4 digits ?  are you using a function such as Print() or Alert() ?  have you read the documentation on these functions ?

After imported the data into the history center can see the data showing up.

Hi. Where do you find the data in form of txt format?

billzhu:

After imported the data into the history center can see the data showing up.
Is your Broker a 4 digit Broker ?