no trade in real time

baseed on the "moving average EA" the system provided,I developed an EA myself. It runs OK on the tester.but when I put it in the realtime,it never generate a single trade. As I checked the tester,there is a trade,but the real time running EA did not generate that trade. As I make sure I "alow live trade" in the setting,what else may be the the reason of no trade? 

tummyhurt:

baseed on the "moving average EA" the system provided,I developed an EA myself. It runs OK on the tester.but when I put it in the realtime,it never generate a single trade. As I checked the tester,there is a trade,but the real time running EA did not generate that trade. As I make sure I "alow live trade" in the setting,what else may be the the reason of no trade? 

What error is generated by the OrderSend() ? you are checking return values and reporting errors ?

What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? 

thank you.I will check it out.

tummyhurt:
thank you.I will check it out.

Check also out if you have an   ECN  account but you are doing the OrderSend() with

OP_BUY  or OP_SELL  with OrderTakeProfit()  !=  0   or you have  OrderStopLoss() != 0

sorry,but what is ECN account?

trade is disabled.

error#133

how can I fix it? 

tummyhurt:

trade is disabled.

error#133

how can I fix it? 

Did you Allow Live trading in MT4 and in your EA ? 

MT4 allow live trading 

EA allow live trading 

What is an ECN Broker . . .  read this thread,  all posts until the very end:   https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/143043

yes,both mt4 and EA I allow live trading. 

tummyhurt:

yes,both mt4 and EA I allow live trading. 

Maybe your Broker does not allow EAs, contact him and ask.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/133757 

Make sure this button is green and also make sure you are logged in with the master password and not the investor password.

Also your smiley face should be smiling in the upper right corner. 

Hope this helps.... Jimdandy.

thank you guys.it is the broker's problem.
Reason: