Calculated Range variable as Int

I'm trying to convert a functioning time range breakout EA that works with fixed stop loss and take profit to one where these values are derived from the high and low of the time period.  I tried "double range = High[h] - Low[l]" and subtracting and adding "range" to High[h] or Low[l] for stop loss and take profit depending on the direction of the breakout. I also need to convert this "range" value to an integer for the money management calculation.  I tried "int SL = range * 10000" (5 digit broker) and it doesn't seem to work.  Am I in the ball park??
Files:
1min.1.0.mq4  13 kb

bluesman:
 I also need to convert this "range" value to an integer for the money management calculation.  
Why ?  what kind of a value does your MM need, what does the value represent ?

int init(){
   if(Broker5Digits) {
      SL *= 10;
      TP *= 10;
      Slippage *= 10;
      k *= 10;
   }   
   start();
   return(0);
}
  1. Every timeyou change pair/time frame/etc. the EA goes through a deinit/init cycle. Static/common(global) variables are NOT reloaded. so SL becomes 10X 100X 1000X
  2. You CAN NOT call start from init.

RaptorUK:
Why ?  what kind of a value does your MM need, what does the value represent ?
The MM takes an integer and converts it
//Money management. It calculates the lot size getting the Stop Loss size and Risk input
double GetLots(double RiskInPips)
{
   double lot, dif;
   double   MinLot;
   double   MaxLot;
   double   LotStep;
   double   mpl;
   if(UseMoneyManagement)
   {
      double totalrisk = AccountBalance() * Risk / 100;
      double traderisk = totalrisk;
      double pip = traderisk/RiskInPips;
      lot = pip/MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_TICKVALUE);
      LotStep = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_LOTSTEP);
      dif = MathMod(lot, LotStep);
      if(dif != 0)
      {
         lot -= dif;
      }
   }
   else
   {
      lot = Lots;
   }
   MinLot = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MINLOT);
   MaxLot = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MAXLOT);
   if(lot < MinLot) lot = MinLot;
   if(lot > MaxLot) lot = MaxLot;

return(lot);
}

I have a hard time with this editor.  Anyway, the MM routine as shown above converts it to a percentage applid to account equity.  I just thought since the routine is already written to accept an integer from ana external value that conversion of a calculated value to an integer would be the best way to go.

WHRoeder:
  1. Every timeyou change pair/time frame/etc. the EA goes through a deinit/init cycle. Static/common(global) variables are NOT reloaded. so SL becomes 10X 100X 1000X
  2. You CAN NOT call start from init.
This EA worked fine when the SL and TP were entered as external value integers.  The routine you cited is part of init and is only executed once eac h cycle.  I have not had the problem you cite.  The loop from Start has always executed fine  I hired out to have the original ea written a few years ago and I have been just customizing it since. 

bluesman:
The MM takes an integer and converts it

Nope,  it takes a double . . .

double GetLots(   double RiskInPips  )

. .  so you need to convert your "range", which is a price, to a number of pips . . . so divide your range by the currency point value and adjust for 4/5 Digit broker. 

Reason: