Download of MQL 4Book

Can anybody tell me why I get an error when I try to download the MQL 4 book.

Where are you downloading from ?  are you downloading it or opening it ?

Bert, Simon, William,

Hello Moderators and Bert. Details, details ;) Hahaha!

MQL4 book snapshot

Yeah, I can download the MQL4 book too BUT ;) it doesn't seem to be of any use after being downloaded. Maybe a Moderator could fix this problem... The problem seems to be the address which the "MQL4 book" should be connected to isn't there to connect with. It should be fixed (if possible) ASAP ;) LOL!

In the meantime, I'll provide an MQL4 manual. I've read it about 4x through and it has been of great value to me.

Hope this is of benefit to the MQL4 community :)

Thank you

Files:
mql4pmanual.zip  656 kb

WhooDoo22:

Bert, Simon, William,

Hello Moderators and Bert. Details, details ;) Hahaha!

Yeah, I can download the MQL4 book too BUT ;) it doesn't seem to be of any use after being downloaded. Maybe a Moderator could fix this problem... The problem seems to be the address which the "MQL4 book" should be connected to isn't there to connect with. It should be fixed (if possible) ASAP ;) LOL!

There is nothing to fix,  did you try using the Search box in the top right hand corner of this page ?

https://forum.mql4.com/53392#743031 

book chm

Bert5:
Can anybody tell me why I get an error when I try to download the MQL 4 book.
Follow ALL the instructions in this post:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/139520

RaptorUK:

RaptorUK:

Thanks All.

Am new to the forum and to MQL4.  I was able to download but not open the file. I have followed your instructions and it works. What I really wanted to do was to print it as a manual. I guess this is not possible.

Hope you have the patience for somebody like me. In the beginning I suppose I will have questions which to you will seem very simple. It reminds me of when I started to trade many moons ago.  

Bert5:

Thanks All.

Am new to the forum and to MQL4.  I was able to download but not open the file. I have followed your instructions and it works. What I really wanted to do was to print it as a manual. I guess this is not possible.

Hope you have the patience for somebody like me. In the beginning I suppose I will have questions which to you will seem very simple. It reminds me of when I started to trade many moons ago.  

Hi Bert,

print option

Thank you

WhooDoo22:

Hi Bert,

Thank you

WhooDoo22 Thank you
Reason: