I tested a simple EA, hand operated, thank you heroes

Masters Hello, I would like to design two EA program, this program is very simple, it very single operation, 1: one can only buy another can only sell 2: to set up their own stop-loss, 3: ownsetting profit targets, 4: when earnings target can be automatically closed 5: when on a transaction completed in to continue next trading orders (orders can repeat the operation), I could think of temporary thesethe purpose is not their own is not next to the computer, but to operate by hand, to do a hedge of the environment, to achieve hedge functionality. thank you
My e-mail address is: dhm235@sina.cn

dhm358:
Masters Hello, I would like to design two EA program, 

Go ahead,  if you have any mql4 coding queries please post them.  If you need someone to code for you go here:  MT4 & MT5 coding

Do you like SPAM ?  is it a good idea to post your email address on a public Forum ? 

dhm358:
Masters Hello, I would like to design two EA program, this program is very simple, it very single operation, 1: one can only buy another can only sell 2: to set up their own stop-loss, 3: ownsetting profit targets, 4: when earnings target can be automatically closed 5: when on a transaction completed in to continue next trading orders (orders can repeat the operation), I could think of temporary thesethe purpose is not their own is not next to the computer, but to operate by hand, to do a hedge of the environment, to achieve hedge functionality. thank you
My e-mail address is: dhm235@sina.cn
Either, you create this your self by learning mql4 through reading mql4 book and documentation, or pay someone in job section . Click that, those are link.
Reason: