collect mt4 quotes tick by tick?

Hello,

I´m Tom. I´m looking for a software solution to collect the quotes from the mt4 tick by tick in a database. I want to calculate with these tickdatas later in excel and for that I need a solid data basis. The problem could be that I use actually 8 brokers and so I want to collect the tickdatas from all brokers simultaneously. And the second problem is that I have MT4 and MT5 accounts and MT5 don´t have a excel DDE interface. Therefore I am looking for a software that can collect the data in a database. Is there anyone who can help me?

Thank you for your answer. But the script dosn´t work on my system. I use windows 7 and office 2010. :-(

Primary I look for a the solution to get the tickdatas from MT4 and MT5 direct into a sql database. It´s mor effectiv and faster. The script from your link produse a csv file and this must be import into a daatabase separatly. It´s more difficult. So I need a complete solution in sql. Is there anyone how know where I can find this software? Has metaquotes Inc. an software solution?  What is the name where I can find it?

Thanx and have a nice day. 

Reason: