How do I stop deleted or closed charts from opening up once I start up MT4.

How do I stop deleted or closed charts from opening up once I start up MT4.

Go into the deleted folder within the main folder and delete them permanently.

Don't install on C:\Program_Files on Windows Vista or Windows 7.

Try Saving New Profiles or Templates. 

ubzen:

Go into the deleted folder within the main folder and delete them permanently.

Try Saving New Profiles or Templates. 

Hi

Thanks for reply but the charts are already open on my Mt4  and every time I open the platform again the charts reappear as if they were never closed down. When I right click on a chart the option is to close which I do

but as previously explained it comes back like a bad cold! I cannot see any option to delete these charts. I have gone onto templates and remove the templates on the charts but it won't even remove these.It seems

everything opened is there perminant. I would be so grateful if you could give me some advice on this as it is driving me stir crazy.

Thanks Benj 

tools -> options -> Server -> Keep personal settings

Correct, try creating and installing in a New Folder. Example C:\New_Folder.

WHRoeder:

tools -> options -> Server -> Keep personal settings

They are already loaded onto C/program files so how do I get rid of them now without losing the rest of my charts please?

benjboy:

They are already loaded onto C/program files so how do I get rid of them now without losing the rest of my charts please?
Reinstall MT4 outside C:\Program Files\... > Copy profile and template folder from your old installation to your new one, these folders may located at here C:\users\<user name>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\<meta trader>\... . Hopefully your deleted/closed chart won't pop out again this time.
Reason: