pair exchange of current chart

Hello.
How to change pair through a program.

example I am on a GBPUSD chart I run an EA or a SCRIPT and for example my GBPUSD chart happening directly in the EURUSD .or another pair of my choice.

is that possible?
Thank you for your help.
Sorry for my English I'm French.

phenix77:
Hello.
How to change pair through a program.

example I am on a GBPUSD chart I run an EA or a SCRIPT and for example my GBPUSD chart happening directly in the EURUSD .or another pair of my choice.

Why do you want to change the chart ?  you can trade EURUSD from an EA on a GBPUSD chart . . .  your EA can also see all info about  EURUSD while it is running on a GBPUSD chart. 

Hello.

for my trading I need sometimes to change chart and I wish I could change the symbol only on the graph, or I find myself.
what I'm looking for is a function or a track.

to be more clear on a single chart I would like to have the ability to change pair without opening another chart this also allows not to use my computer's resources.

Thank you for your help.
friendly

Hello.
no answer?
Thank you for your help.
friendly

phenix77:
Hello.
no answer?
Thank you for your help.
friendly

If your EA is trading for you there is no need to change the chart,  if you are trading manually you can change the chart.  I don't think what you want can be done and I see no need either . . . now you have an answer so you can be happy.  Enjoy.

Either open another chart, or drag and drop another pair from Market Watch to current chart, or use what RaptorUK first answer there.

There is no program to change chart symbol in MT4. 

ok thank you for your reply.
cordially
Reason: