Request for a 30-40 lines long small Custom Indicator

Hello All,
I have got 2 indicators, namely:
1. Currency Heat map: It displays the CURRENT bar status of all 28 pairs of 8 major currencies in 4 different color variations.
2. Trendline: It displays the current prevailing trend in the market. If the CURRENT trend is upward it shows green color and if the trend is downward it displays red color.

I have attached the image which show both the Trendline and Currency heat map indicator. On the chart the Trendline is shown and below the chart is the Currency Heat map.

Objective of custom indicator : I want to look the current TREND of all the pairs NOT the current BAR.

So please can some code an indicator that displays the current COLOR of Trendline of all the 28 pairs of major currencies. And make it in Multi Time Frame (MTF).

For a programmer it may take a few minutes to displays the color data of Trendline into the Currency Heat map. Pleeeeeeease do it. I really dont know how to program

Files:

aarizahmad:

For a programmer it may take a few minutes to displays the color data of Trendline into the Currency Heat map. Pleeeeeeease do it. I really dont know how to program

So you have no comprehension of what you are asking . . . .  if it will take just a few minutes to do you should be more than happy to pay for someone to do it for you,  go here:  MT4 & MT5 coding

RaptorUK:
So you have no comprehension of what you are asking . . . .  if it will take just a few minutes to do you should be more than happy to pay for someone to do it for you,  go here:  MT4 & MT5 coding

Dear I do not have the credit card nor can I pay the dollars. I belong to Pakistan and I am not a well off. I am a student in grade 11. I hope you understand my problem.

aarizahmad:

Dear I do not have the credit card not can I pay the dollars. I belong to Pakistan and I am not a well off. I hope you understand my problem.
In that case you had better start learning . . . the  Book  is free

RaptorUK:
In that case you had better start learning . . . the  Book  is free

I am sorry but this forum is so unwelcoming to its new members. I have said that it is a REQEST not an obligation for others to do what I am asking for. Money should not be the sole aim of one's all actions. I think there are people left in the world who are willing to do good to other for nothing in return in terms of money. I thought that as this forum is dedicated to MQL programming there would be a lot of people who would be willing to extend help to others, but this is not the case. I have tried learning C- language but loops, variables, controls are so strange to me that I am not able to learn, this is my fault. AND BEING POOR IS ALSO MY FAULT TOO. The world is fierce it tells you that you need to become someone distinguished but never tells you how to become neither are they willing to help you to the least.

P.S. Raptor, I am not getting personal with you. This is my last message on this forum, I am really disappointed and I am leaving this forum :(

aarizahmad:

I am sorry but this forum is so unwelcoming to its new members. I have said that it is a REQEST not an obligation for others to do what I am asking for. Money should not be the sole aim of one's all actions. I think there are people left in the world who are willing to do good to other for nothing in return in terms of money. I thought that as this forum is dedicated to MQL programming there would be a lot of people who would be willing to extend help to others, but this is not the case. I have tried learning C- language but loops, variables, controls are so strange to me that I am not able to learn, this is my fault. AND BEING POOR IS ALSO MY FAULT TOO. The world is fierce it tells you that you need to become someone distinguished but never tells you how to become neither are they willing to help you to the least.

P.S. Raptor, I am not getting personal with you. This is my last message on this forum, I am really disappointed :(

Before criticising other members of this Forum you should take the time to read some of the other posts . . .  there are plenty of people here that help others . . .  help . . .  not "do for",  you are not asking for help you are asking for someone to do all the work for you,  and you have no idea of how long it will take . . . you might be asking for a week of someone's time for all you know.

Learning mql4 is a trivial task compared to making money trading Forex . . .  if you can't or won't learn then you should forget Forex.

Reason: