Getting an EA to work / Merging Sunday and Monday candles - page 2

pzling: It's due to a Windows 7 feature that keeps application data in each user's Appdata folder rather than in the central folder on c:\.
Don't install in \program files* on Vista/Win7

@WHRoeder Ah thanks! Noted

Just to report another observed anomaly which *may* be related to HistoryBase error for the generated chart. At least for this EA, the number of bars removed due to merging of Sunday and Monday bars is somewhat higher than expected. eg. For 2048 bars, would expect 2048 / 6 = 341 (+/- 1~2) bars, however for GBPAUD there were 366 bars removed. Closer inspection of the GBPAUD data from my broker shows the daily resets to be occurring at GMT 2100 instead of GMT 0000. (All other data attributes like non-zero volume, Hi > Lo, etc are ok).

So one place to look might be the broker could be just feeding the EA quirky data that is screwing around the EA resulting the HistoryBase errors. I would be keen to know if anyone could confirm or deny this. 

I'm yet to hear from my broker on fixing the daily reset times but will update if this is what is causing the HistoryBase errors. 

Reason: