Forex Order Management Tool

Hi Guys - anyone heard of ProSLTP ? Google it
Looks to be a cool management tool and you can try it 2 weeks, the only thing is 

you need to use your e-mail and they will send it to you.

I also used it for more then 3 weeks and I still can use it - maybe they forgot to 

remove the protection LOL.

Would be nice to know your opinion on this one

Google it.

fxpert01,

If the tool is useful to me and I wish to use it in live trading, I wouldn't mind giving money to the host even if there is no protection. Protection is irrelevant to me if the software is valuable. If the software is not useful to me, I would not give money to the host because I would not use the software.

Thanks for sharing the link and your informative preview of this product.

Thank you.

I've read enough of these "Hey Guys, anyone heard of this..." and then they proceed to tell you about an allegedly great tool. If someone knows FXpert and he/she is legit, then it's cool. However, this is a tactic so many people use to try to boost sales in a backhanded way.

I had seen the video. There are tons of tools out there like this to move TP/SL. Nothing new. There's a script on this forum, I believe, or maybe FXFactory that allows you to adjust TP/SL after you enter an order. You drag the script onto the chart and it allows you to do it. Most importantly, it's free. That's why I'm suspicious as hell of someone who found something that costs money. Programmers in this forum have probably written an EA or a script that is readily available.

If this guy is an FX-expert, he would know that.

No advertising please, and there's already several in code base - that's right : several.

It's pretty much simple actually not really that sophisticated.