useful tool

Hi guys,

does anyone knows about a tool in MT4 form measuring percentage change in price?

I have seen in other platforms such tool . one example -> when it is active you just place an arrow on the chart with two points and an additional text is displayed showing the price change in %.

I have also seen similar tools that measure on both axis - example -> they count the number of bars alongside placed arrow and also price change (the other axis :-) ) .

anyone knowing such tools in MT$ ?

thank's a lot !

regards !

adinchi:

Hi guys,

does anyone knows about a tool in MT4 form measuring percentage change in price?

I have seen in other platforms such tool . one example -> when it is active you just place an arrow on the chart with two points and an additional text is displayed showing the price change in %.

I have also seen similar tools that measure on both axis - example -> they count the number of bars alongside placed arrow and also price change (the other axis :-) ) .

anyone knowing such tools in MT$ ?

thank's a lot !

regards !

fibolevels

Note: the percentage change levels can be added to or removed from the fibonacci retracement object - not sure why anybody would bother using the fibonacci extension object at the moment.

Ickyrus:

Note: the percentage change levels can be added to or removed from the fibonacci retracement object - not sure why anybody would bother using the fibonacci extension object at the moment.

Hi, Ickyrus

I do not know how to enable % change in fibo-retracement object. will u describe, please !

I know that it is possible to add many additional levels in fibo-retrace and fibo- extension objects, but these are predefined. what I want is some type of object, that shows what is the % change (and/or points change) of the chart instrument.

regards!

adinchi:

Hi guys,

The cross hairs will do that . . .

I have seen a nice measuring tool in Ninja that I was planning to code in mql4, maybe you should give it a go and save me the bother ?

I set my fibretracement levels to 0.2 lable 20, 0.4 lable 40 ect - so now there are no predefined fibbonacci numbers in my fib retrace object! as I removed them or replaced them.
Reason: