Very complex EA, I need the help of some users to running this EA on Testing/Demo/Real accounts(not recomended). Those who help me, will have their reward.

Hello, after much work, i finnaly ended my EA. Now I want to ask help from anyone who is available to help me find a good set to this EA.

Those who help me, will have their reward.

I don't want to make advertising, so i will not place here any type of reference.

Please send me the statements to nqa@outllok.com

The EA and his files has 10 megas, so please download it from this link: http://sdrv.ms/OuOxWG

@nqueiros: I skimmed through the pdf explaining iRobot's parameters, functions, and abilities. It definitely looks like "much work"! Congrats for developing such a sophisticated expert advisor! I have yet to open iRobot in a meta trader 4 terminal, but I am sure that when I get around to opening it up, I will not be surprised by all the highly developed work contained within. Excellent, & thank you for presenting the mql4 forum this opportunity!

WhooDoo22:
@nqueiros: I skimmed through the pdf explaining iRobot's parameters, functions, and abilities. It definitely looks like "much work"! Congrats for developing such a sophisticated expert advisor! I have yet to open iRobot in a meta trader 4 terminal, but I am sure that when I get around to opening it up, I will not be surprised by all the highly developed work contained within. Excellent, & thank you for presenting the mql4 forum this opportunity!

Thanks for your comment, the truth is that I have 5 years in the developing of this EA. Please test and use as you wish.

I can also provide some source code to those who wish.

nqueiros: that looks interesting, now did you ran it on demo, or not yet? I'll play around with it a bit.

Thanks for sharing.

nqueiros:

Hello, after much work, i finnaly ended my EA. Now I want to ask help from anyone who is available to help me find a good set to this EA.

Those who help me, will have their reward.

I don't want to make advertising, so i will not place here any type of reference.

Please send me the statements to nqa@outllok.com

The EA and his files has 10 megas, so please download it from this link: http://sdrv.ms/OuOxWG

Truly excellent work and particularly the documentation. I sent you a PM, also.

Thanks for sharing both the quantity and the quality of your work.

% wquiyad737:

nqueiros: that looks interesting, now did you ran it on demo, or not yet? I'll play around with it a bit.

Thanks for sharing.

I have run it on a demo these 2 last weeks on Eur/Usd, but no success yet.. At least he don't lose and he don't win, i mean that he earns and lose the same amount, what is not really bad if we take in to account that is better than lose.

However, i have found a set that seems better, and next week i will run it on a demo account on alpari. (I have tested this set with 90% quality).

I will keep you about the news.

It's time to take some money from the banks that created this world wide crises.

nqueiros:

I have run it on a demo these 2 last weeks on Eur/Usd, but no success yet.. At least he don't lose and he don't win, i mean that he earns and lose the same amount, what is not really bad if we take in to account that is better than lose.

However, i have found a set that seems better, and next week i will run it on a demo account on alpari. (I have tested this set with 90% quality).

I will keep you about the news.

It's time to take some money from the banks that created this world wide crises.

You don't take money from banks if you trade forex. But thanks for the EA

I never feel it safe installing .exe files unless its from a safe source. Do you have file in .ex4/mql4 format.??

Thanks. I downloaded and installed. it looks great. I will test this new version.

dineshydv:
I never feel it safe installing .exe files unless its from a safe source. Do you have file in .ex4/mql4 format.??

Hello, yes i have.. Leave me your email so i can send you the entire EA on ex4.

Reason: