everytime loss

dear friends

i m playing forex but im everytime loss why please how to cover loss please guide me

thank yo

446065:

dear friends

i m playing forex but im everytime loss why please how to cover loss please guide me

thank yo

To become a good trader you have practise a lot to find a way for yourself you can work with

and as long it is playing with DEMO money or with a cents account it is loss for learning to get once in profit

I was listening to a professional trader a while back and he kept saying 95% of traders lose money. The only way to succeed it to find ONE thing that is expected to profit every 100 trades and persistantaly use that method with no emotion on winning or losing.

thank you friend

Ickyrus:
I was listening to a professional trader a while back and he kept saying 95% of traders lose money. The only way to succeed it to find ONE thing that is expected to profit every 100 trades and persistantaly use that method with no emotion on winning or losing.
I think it's far higher than 95%

446065:

dear friends

thank yo

If you lose every time then you have a very good strategy. You should write it down so you don't forget it.

You dont lose you keep hiting margin call because you open too big a lot. Dont deposit $200 and open a trade with 0.1 lot if you want to use 0.1 lot deposit something like $1000 find a good indicator e.g. moving average and scalp towards the trend without increasing the lot size after every profit because im sure you are a scalper like everyone usually is at first. Keep in mind that you will bear losses as well as profits no matter what strategy you use. Most beginners assume a good strategy is one with 100% win so after making 5 profit trades in a row they become overconfident and the next trade they open with almost the entire balance which after a loss it eats more than what you gained in those 5 profitable trades. Most importantly, always use a stop loss and never rush to increase lot size.

I have 20 years forex trading experience. Could you tell me what is your existing trading strategy let you loss so much ?

They says you didnt lost something, you just got another way of trading that didn't worked... :)

BTW I have blown up many account as well... :)

But I am just not giving-up yet....I will be in that 1% one day.... :D

RaptorUK:
If you lose every time then you have a very good strategy. You should write it down so you don't forget it.

If only it worked that way! It doesn't - I have tested by reversing losing systems and they lose too.
Reason: