100pips ea needs martingale

Seems awesome in backtest and i don't know if its my backtest quality or not.It rarely loses a trade. Can anyone make it a martingale ea?
Files:

if you have 90-99% backtest quality,you can backtest it to confirm and add MM+Martingale

Did you tried modifying it.?/ What error you got.?/

If you want someone to start afresh then you need to post it here or pm me.

i just need martingale to be added to it. Thanks

Since there are no slaves here, there are only two choices: learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

WHRoeder:
Since there are no slaves here, there are only two choices: learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.
its just a honest request. I can pay if you want me to

ukezguy:
its just a honest request. I can pay if you want me to

If you want to pay Metaquotes have set up such a facility where you can do exactly that: MT4 & MT5 Coding

ukezguy:

Seems awesome in backtest and i don't know if its my backtest quality or not.It rarely loses a trade. Can anyone make it a martingale ea?
Wanted to check it out to see if its possible to change...... your attached files not complete....

smoknfx:

i will appreciate your not including me in that mess.

i actually enjoy helping newbies write code.

Well get on with it then . . . you have 3 posts so far just whining.

smoknfx:

this is my trading system:

i named her dolly.

she is 100% custom.

1. MY POINT IS THAT I ENJOY WRITING CODE AND I FIND YOUR SNIPPY LITTLE REMARKS ABOUT MY WHINING TO BE UNNECESSARILY RUDE!

2. and i would just bet you that as an engineer that i could dance circles around any ten of you.

1. And yet you still haven't offered any help to the OP . . . .

2. that is obvious from the use of tape to hold the battery and laptops in place, very elegant solution. :-)

Please help the "newbies" to write some code . . .

Just read a lot of boasting and no proof of any real sold helpful comments very disapointing as sad to know people like smoknfx are in this forum.

Reason: