Help with EA

Hello all!

I'm new to this forum and would kindly ask to help me out with an ea. Maybe there are some experts who can do this in a few minutes.

Attached is an so-called Open Price Action EA. I'd like to have this ea open trades when the actual price is 5 pips above/below an 62 EMA applied to the closing price.

Would someone be so nice and help me?

Thanks,

Hubinator

Files:

can u specify the problem that u have ?

Hubinator:

I'd like to have this ea ...

Would someone be so nice and help me?

Since there are no slaves here, there are only two choices: learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you.

We are willing to HELP you. What have you tried and what is the problem?

WHRoeder:

Since there are no slaves here, there are only two choices: learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you.

We are willing to HELP you. What have you tried and what is the problem?

What did this site turn into?

An ignorant pasting the same BS post all over the site (have found at lest 20-30 of the same BS kind) that should show how clever he is. There were times when actually coders were talking to coders here, now it is scamm trying to push people into scamm trap pretending to be anything but scamm

seekers:
An ignorant pasting the same BS post all over the site (have found at lest 20-30 of the same BS kind)

Exactly. Every day some moron wants some code done for them for free with no effort on their part.

I asked him "What have you tried and what is the problem?" So did qjol.

I received a tirade from you. Are you a troll? You've responded to at grand total of 6 comments since you registered. So far I have made 4694 comments.

seekers:

An ignorant pasting the same BS post all over the site (have found at lest 20-30 of the same BS kind) that should show how clever he is. There were times when actually coders were talking to coders here, now it is scamm trying to push people into scamm trap pretending to be anything but scamm

WHRoeder is the greatest contributer to this forum currently. His years of programming expertise and ability to solve the most complex programming solutions tells a different story. What have you contributed to the forum? As I'm writing this, you've only submitted 6-posts including the trolling above.

If you felt that bad about it, why didn't you just fix the darn code for the Original Poster, that would have been a much classier thing to do. I've been on this forum for about 2.5 years, and even when we had allot of season programmers, engineers and mathematicians running about, none of them ever did coding repairs, nor freebies for me.

Those so-called programmers you're talking about, they started the tradition of "Search-b4 you Post", "Read the Book", "Read the Documentation", "No Free-Loaders". If I could just make custom request's here and my friendly neighborhood Slave-Coder would get the job done. Why in Zeus's &*^%$# would I'd ever learn to code?

The "master" and the "voice of his master" :)

No wonder that the "master" posted 5.000 posts when they are almost all like the BS post from above. The wonder is that there is no 10.000 yet

seekers:

The "master" and the "voice of his master" :)

No wonder that the "master" posted 5.000 posts when they are almost all like the BS post from above. The wonder is that there is no 10.000 yet

The Jobs section is not a scam trap, it's the official Metaquotes way to get coding written and pay for it.

seekers: The "master" and the "voice of his master" :)

Please do not feed the troll.

When you respond, you give the troll power. When you ignore the troll, he starves for attention and eventually dies.

Chivavas that think that if they deepen their barks, it will look like they are DOGs :):):)

Bah. Not worth even losing a single second with "contributors" like these. Bye, bye ... or bark, bark so that you can understand it too

All this fuss over chaging a couple of lines in the EA supplied!

MA=iMA(Symbol(),0,MA_Period,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);

if(Open[i]>Open[i+1] && Ask>MA){if(Reverse) SV=1; else BV=1; break;}
  if(Open[i]<Open[i+1] && Bid<MA){if(Reverse) BV=1; else SV=1; break;}}

Bit of a problem with the words actual price as there are two prices the Bid and the Ask

But all thats really wanted from the orrigional post is to add/ subtract point*5 to MA so the above lines become

MA=iMA(Symbol(),0,MA_Period,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);

if(Open[i]>Open[i+1] && Ask>(MA+5*Point)){if(Reverse) SV=1; else BV=1; break;}
  if(Open[i]<Open[i+1] && Bid<(MA-5*Point)){if(Reverse) BV=1; else SV=1; break;}}

Although I hate the idea of posting 5*Point as a solution as it is bad programming practise. The poster starts off with a bad attitude noted in the phrase "an so-called Open Price Action EA" I suppose they got back the attitude they delivered.

Reason: