MT4i personal copier

Please does anyone have the set up of MT4i copyier software ?The one i downloaded is currupted and would not install, i have tried severally to instalel it but all to no avail.i need it to copy live trades from my demo account to my live account because of sliperage.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

almoss202:

Please does anyone have the set up of MT4i copyier software ?The one i downloaded is currupted and would not install, i have tried severally to instalel it but all to no avail.i need it to copy live trades from my demo account to my live account because of sliperage.

This forum is about MT5/mql5, please post your question about MT4/mql4 on mql4.com forum. Anyway, for MT4i products you can ask on the site of the author.
MQL4: automated trading forum
  • www.mql5.com

Does anyone know if the free version of MT4I copier can copy from a demo to a live account?

delanth:
Does anyone know if the free version of MT4I copier can copy from a demo to a live account?

Yes it can, which is why I stopped offering demo restricted products after I learned about this. But as Angevoyageur said

This forum is about MT5/mql5, please post your question about MT4/mql4 on mql4.com forum. Anyway, for MT4i products you can ask on the site of the author. 

• www.mql5.com
Reason: