Hello everybody

I am new to this forum and I would like to get some help if possible. My goal is to create a very simple trading strategy but I have no experience with coding. I will really appreciate if anybody helps me to get my strategy working ..

Since there are no slaves here, there are only two choices: learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

Are you new to programming?

If not start by looking at the MACD sample program - that contains about all you need to know for simple system creation and adaption.

If you have never seen a computer program start by learning the basics of programming then read the book and look at sample programs in the codebase.

Ickyrus:

Are you new to programming?

If not start by looking at the MACD sample program - that contains about all you need to know for simple system creation and adaption.

If you have never seen a computer program start by learning the basics of programming then read the book and look at sample programs in the codebase.

No I am not new to programming but not at all expert, I have some parts of the code I would like to do, but need to merge theses parts together. May be you can help ?

Make subroutines to merge programming parts. Have you read the book ?

Ickyrus:
Make subroutines to merge programming parts. Have you read the book ?

Here is for example a code that buy or sell if we cross a moving average, how can we add to check also for the PSAR to have a double confirmation before entering the trade ?

Files:

In the code base there are many examples of the PSR indicator being used. Here is one

Also of use is PSR indicatior

Ickyrus:

In the code base there are many examples of the PSR indicator being used. Here is one

I will add the lines related to the PASR condition's check to the first EA, thank you Ickyrus. DO you know how to back test the new code I will get ? just to be sure I don't have a mistake in the code ..

:=)

carlito:

I will add the lines related to the PASR condition's check to the first EA, thank you Ickyrus. DO you know how to back test the new code I will get ? just to be sure I don't have a mistake in the code ..

:=)

Ickyrus, I sent to you a MP :=)

You can use the backtester on a bar by bar look - thus you can check it works as imaginined - or you put print statements in at critical points in the code.
Reason: