a question for the moderators .... - page 2

tonny:
I also have a couple of updates still pending approval for about 2 weeks now whats up with this moderator i thought metaquotes is a big company now you wait two weeks and after that you find only three new codes added to codebase. They should put the codebase on autopilot.
Tonny thank you very much for xbug ultimate very good EA i had never profited in forex now im up 1,700 pips since three months ago

I'd rather work than Rumus MT5,
MT5 terminal is very bad ... Not for traders ....

It is a pity ......

я лучше буду работать в Румус чем в МТ5,

МТ5 очень плохой терминал... Не для трейдеров ....

Очень жаль....

People! When will the published codes??

Народ ! Когда будет опубликованы коды ???

I too have noted that there seemed to be something wrong with the Code Base posting process lately, I posted a code ready for publishing on July 10th and it is still not processed.

I posted a question about this in the forum 10 days ago (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/140418) but have not yet gotten a response from a moderator.

Yesterday I sent a private message to MetaQuotes asking them to look into it, no response yet...

Keep you posted if I hear anything.

P.S. Also I noticed over on the MT5 site that they don't provided a posted date on Code Base postings, so I am not sure that we can use that site as a reference for this site. I see no way to tell how quickly things get posted on there.

Update/Follow up to my previous post:

Have heard back from a moderator that there was an issue with the Code Base submission and it was returned for corrections.

Not sure where the original correction notice went, but the second one was a comment at the bottom of my post.

Fixed the issue and resubmitted for proofing.

Can't say for sure but there may have been some technical hang up that caused the issue with my original Code Base submission correction.

The moderator was prompt in reply to my private message so I think the process is not broken.

Just to keep you informed I will provide a follow up if the issue is not resolved, however based on my experience here, I would suggest a private message might be the better way to go.

Too bad! 3 weeks of the code is not checked (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
What happened?? Who is responsible??? Who to complain to??

I now have two EAs waiting and one has been pending for almost 3 weeks. Raptor and friends should speed up a bit in checking new codebase submissions.

tonny:
I now have two EAs waiting and one has been pending for almost 3 weeks. Raptor and friends should speed up a bit in checking new codebase submissions.

Sorry, nothing to do with me, I wish it was, I would get to work on them right now, I did ask . . . but Metaquotes handle the approval and publishing themselves.

Well thanks for the answer. To admit you do deserve moderator status ive seen you help a lot of people here not those who just open their mouths here and cant help anyone but just wait to put people down oh troll oh slave oh psar bug etc etc

jameslarry:
Tonny thank you very much for xbug ultimate very good EA i had never profited in forex now im up 1,700 pips since three months ago
im glad :-) hope you get more
Reason: