Data discripency in MT4 and TradeStation.

Hi All,

I was converting tradestation indicator into MT4. While converting I have observed the OHLC data is plotting differently in MT4. For example, if the tradestation value is 1.21579 (EURUSD closing price) and the corresponding MT4 value is 1.21560. Anyone has ant idea about it.

Thanks!!

Antony

There is no central market for Forex, each Broker's prices are their own and some Brokers may even have different prices on different platforms.

RaptorUK:
There is no central market for Forex, each Broker's prices are their own and some Brokers may even have different prices on different platforms.

Thanks for your help!. I am agreeing with you. But actual issue is open, high, low, close values showing as 1.21560, 1.21570, 1.21540, 1.21560 etc. ie, fifth digit is always zero and showing the numbers in difference of 0.00010. But in Trade station we have values like 1,21560, 1.21561,1.21562 etc.. Here the difference between the numbers are 0.00001.

Is there any way I can get the numbers in the tradestation format to plot more accurately.

Thanks!!

Antony

Are you sure that your broker really provide 5th digits data.

Are you printing these values from indicator/ea.?? If yes then use DoubleToStr function.

dineshydv:

Are you sure that your broker really provide 5th digits data.

Are you printing these values from indicator/ea.?? If yes then use DoubleToStr function.

Ok

You are right...

Thanks!!