Connection problems since new server-Software of MetaQuotes - page 2

RaptorUK:

It sounds like it's an issue for your Broker not Metaquotes. This Forum is for mql4 . . not general MT4 issues or questions . . . for whatever reason the general MT4 Forum is no longer open . . .

One question, when you tried to replicate this with Demo account, did you use one Demo account or several at once like you do with your live trading ? Perhaps you can give a little more info, you said that you run several clients at once, are they all connecting to the same Broker or different Brokers ?

I have seen another post similar to yours, I'll see if I can find it . . .

The broker says everything ok. The issue only exits since the server-update of metaquotes for the brokers. So I think there must be a connection.

I came here in this forum because the official forum for MT4 is close: This forum is in read-only mode now. You may discuss your questions on forums of MQL4.community and MQL5.community

I run 5-6 MT4-Clients with the same broker. 3 are live on the same account, 2-3 are demo on different accounts.

Would be great, if someone can help

flowtrader

Check if your internet connection is OK. Use Network traffic monitor like NetLimiter (I posted here, scroll down a little https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/138803 ) to monitor your internet traffic. Use also ping software like Ping Ding Ding for example (google that) to see if you have problem with connection.

Hello again,

I checked my Internet connection and made some Ping-Test, everything well. The Broker made some changes on his server. But nothing helps. Sometimes the signals work well, sometimes not all EAs can send orders because of cannot login [No connection].

I wonder, is here no support of Metaquotes? Sometimes I heard this between the lines of my broker, they are no really help for this problem.

Please guys of Metaquotes comment the problem, this occurs since the server update for the brokers and it's very unsatisfied that here is no help of Metaquotes :-(((

flowtrader

Reason: