Modify StrategyTester HTML Report

Hi Folks,

i'm currently making a tool to automatically export data from strategy tester reports into a database. Everything works fine so far, however i would like to generate an ID, when the test starts and put it into the html file. Until now, the only ways to modify the report i found were to alter the template that is used for the generation and to set extern parameters on the tested EA. Problem is, that the parameters are only exported using their initial value. All changes on runtime are ignored. Has anyone an idea on how to get this done? Thanks a lot in advance, any hints will be highly appreciated.

Change the Extern Parameter in the Tester: Expert Properties - Inputs Tab - Value

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunaltely, this is not an option as i want to change the parameter during the runtime and export the MODIFIED value -> however only the preset value of the params are being exported...

why does an ID have to change during runtime in a test ?

SDC:
why does an ID have to change during runtime in a test ?
We are working on a automatic test environment, the id doesn't exactly change, it is however being set by the EA (in the init function)
Reason: