Problem with OANDA BROKER

I am testing my EA on OANDA MetaTrader Broker - Demo account. My ordersend for a buy signal is below. I do not have any problem with the signal execution. The only problem I have is the ordercomment(). As you could see my comment says "MY EA". However, when I print it I get a different comment : " fxTrade Practice #1750614354"

How can I see the comment" MY EA" rather the one that the broker is dictating?

Thank you for your help.

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,ask,30*point,0,0,"MY EA",1,0,Green);

Dont you think it would be a good idea to ask Oanda about that ?

SDC:

I am very surprised and shocked by your respond. This is a Forum on MetaTrader and finding solutions.

brokers can change comments, including complete replacement. Instead use magic numbers.

WHRoeder:
brokers can change comments, including complete replacement. Instead use magic numbers.

Thank you for your reply. But, why would they do that?

zaffrono:

zaffrono:

Because they can . . .

zaffrono:

That's what they do ...

zaffrono:

I am very surprised and shocked by your respond. This is a Forum on MetaTrader and finding solutions.

Well you might not be so suprised or shocked if you consider, as that is obviously a broker specific issue, the best solution is to ask your broker as they can give you the most accurate information about it which is why I said ask them. Only they can tell you if they would stop doing that if you request, or if they will continue doing that if you use a live account etc etc

Reason: